Monday, March 12, 2007

The Great Global Warming Swindle

A friend of mine emailed me this video - it certainly is intriguing. I tend to agree with it because the people giving the information are scientists, and don't have any political agendas, as far as I know. I've never seen An Inconvenient Truth and I don't know a lot of the science involved, but I think that this video gives an excellent analysis of what's going on in the world, and gives plausible reasoning for why people are behaving as they are and why the planet is behaving as it is.

It was originally shown on the BBC network, which is generally leftist, but this video doesn't contain any real bias. It's about an hour and fifteen minutes long, so watch it when you have some time.

If you can't watch the video here, go to YouTube and watch it there instead.


No comments: